This impressive Henley built family home offers an appealing mix of formal and informal living options and showcases cutting edge design with superb fixtures and fittings. Set amidst established gardens and in a quiet location in the Featherbrook Estate, this stunning family home presents a lifestyle of exceptional privacy and comfort for the growing family.
• Five bedrooms including downstairs guest bedroom, three bathrooms plus downstairs powder room. Main bedroom includes parents' retreat, private balcony, walk in robe and a designer dual vanity en suite bathroom with oversized shower, stone benches and separate toilet
• Multiple living areas include elegant formal lounge, light-filled open plan informal living incorporating modern kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, large island bench with breakfast bar, stone benchtops, glass splashback, ample workspace and storage including large pantry, adjoining meals and family area plus large rumpus room. Additional spacious family retreat on second level - a total of 4 spacious living areas
• Informal living areas open out to the large decked alfresco entertaining area - perfect for year round dining and entertaining surrounded by the fully landscaped low maintenance rear garden complete with established plantings and artificial turfed grassed area - a great place to relax and watch the kids playing
• Features include ducted heating and cooling, double garage with remote control plus internal access, security alarm, high quality décor and neutral colour scheme, quality fixtures and fittings including quality flooring, downlights and light fittings, window coverings, stone benches, ducted vacuum, storage, Sonos sound system throughout, solar panels, landscaped low maintenance gardens front and rear irrigation system and so much more
• Note: Within the Alamanda K-9 school zone
With public transport, shopping and freeway access nearby, sought after local schools and child care, parks and loads more - this home leaves nothing to be desired it truly is an absolute must see!
Print floor plan
View on Google Maps