Designer living with features that will take your breath away! A tantalising blend of contemporary style and elegance, this Porter Davis home delivers a whole new dimension and emphasis to extravagant single level living. From first glance the quality and design flair of this home is evident.
* Four bedrooms of generous proportions and two bathrooms. Large and spacious main bedroom is characterised by resort style accommodation featuring large walk in robe plus designer en suite bathroom with double vanity and oversized shower with walk-through access to private tranquil courtyard
* Elegant formal lounge precedes the spacious light filled informal living area with feature gas fireplace complemented by a designer kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite benches, modern glass splashback, large island bench with breakfast bar, pantry and an abundance of storage space – an absolute delight for any hostess, adjoining dining and living room plus separate family/rumpus room with access to alfresco area
*Informal living areas open to the outdoor living area including a grand alfresco of unrivalled dimensions for year round dining and entertaining plus landscaped gardens with mature trees and plantings plus a kid’s playground and artificial turf
* Features include ducted heating and cooling, alarm system, double garage with remote control, contemporary fixtures and fittings including neutral colour scheme, timber flooring, down lights and feature lighting, window furnishings and plantation shutters, water tank, low maintenance landscaped garden surrounding the grand estate
* This property is ideal for a future side access - whether it’d be for a boat or further car storage, trailer or any other prized motor vehicles in your possession the opportunity is available
Perfectly positioned within a short stroll of parkland and nature trails and with easy access to all the necessary facilities falling under the catchment of the ever so popular Alamanda School zone, situated in a quiet Lincoln Heath court position on an extravagantly rare 747sqm (approx.) parcel of land, this home leaves nothing else to be desired for.
* Presentation of Photo ID is a condition of entry at all inspections.
Land Size: 747 Sqm
Link to file
Please provide your details below and we will send through a Statement_of_Information_-_1st_Revision.pdf
Print floor plan
View on Google Maps