This contemporary Hamptons inspired family home showcases exquisite finishes across two spacious levels. With sophisticated indoor/outdoor entertaining areas and a beautiful garden complimented by a sparkling feature pool, no detail has been missed. Situated in a picturesque tree-lined street, this privately positioned home, represents a family haven of light, space and unparalleled luxury. Offering a truly superb lifestyle, this grand home will simply take your breath away.
• Five bedrooms, study and three bathrooms plus powder room. Serene master bedroom complete with large walk in robe plus further storage and stunning dual vanity en suite with floor to ceiling tiles, frameless oversized shower, stone benchtops – perfect parents retreat
• Upon entry to this stunning home you are welcomed by high ceilings and a sweeping timber staircase, plus decorative panelling and detailing, the formal lounge is spacious and light filled and adjoins the retreat and the private studio area which can also be accessed externally – perfect for a home business. Basking in the glow of ambient lighting and finished with neutral colours and solid timber flooring, the open plan informal living area will simply leave you speechless. The magnificent kitchen features a huge island bench, premium appointments including Falcon cookware plus steam oven, stunning stone benchtops, herringbone tiled splashback, farmhouse sink, glass pendant lighting and downlights, expansive butler’s pantry - the perfect area for dining and entertaining prep, adjoining dining area with picturesque window seat and living area - enjoy the warmth and ambience of the gas fire place through winter
• Follow the rich timber staircase to the upper level and retreat. Enjoy soaring ceilings and streams of natural light, an additional living area serves perfectly as a family room
• The sprawling rear patio with the covered paved alfresco area flows effortlessly from the living and dining zones and offers the perfect summer oasis. The outdoor space is complemented by low maintenance gardens and pool - relax and enjoy the private alfresco dining all year round
• Features include heating and refrigerated cooling, double glazing, two plus car garage with internal access plus storage, neutral décor, superior fixtures and fittings throughout including solid timber flooring, extensive use of stone throughout, decorative feature lighting and downlights, window furnishings, well thought out storage solutions including laundry chute, well established and beautifully maintained gardens.
This home offers relaxed living in style and comfort. Designed to provide a haven for the family, this stunning home offers a great layout for entertaining and to casual meals with family and friends in the covered alfresco area and surrounded by the private gardens. A lifestyle location second to none - enquire today!
Land Size: 731 Sqm
Print floor plan
View on Google Maps